The blended hues and bold tones of the Warsaw line add confidence and strength to any design.
Available Sizes: 30" width, 28" recommended usable; up to 15' in length
Rectangles: 9" x 29", 18"x 29", 14"x 42", 14"x 49"
Squares: 14.5" x 14.5", 29" x 29"
Format: Panels, Tiles
Installation: Panels hung vertically, double-cut or trim on site; tiles to be butt-seamed
Fire Rating: ASTM Class A
Pattern Orientation: None
• Durable and lasting products.
• Custom colors and styles available.
• Masks minor wall imperfections.
• Unique applications from panels to blocks.
- Pattern name and lot number
- Number of panels including length, or number and size of tiles*
- Choice of pattern orientation
- Residential or commercial project
Vahallan has a minimum order of 100 square feet – orders less than this will include an additional charge. Please include recommended overages:
- Panels: add 4 inches to wall height, round up to nearest foot – panels suld in 1’ increments
- Tiles: number of tiles needed to complete project, plus several extra for install mishaps
- Torn: 40-50% extra square feet
The specialized techniques used to hand-craft this wall-covering give each of our papers their own unique beauty. Slight differences are to be expected from panel to panel, or block to block, and should not be considered a defect. Seams are likely to be visible.
*We cannot quote based on square footage alone. Please have your installer determine how many pieces and of what size you need before requesting a quote.