Radiating sophistication and brilliance, the Tarrant collection offers handmade elegance through subtle texture and depth of color.
Available in Full Panels: 30" width untrimmed, 28" recommended usable; up to 15' in length
Herringbone: 30" or 12" widths untrimmed and full width usable, up to 22' in length
Installation: Panels to be hung vertically, double-cut or trim on site
Fire Rating: ASTM Class A
Pattern Orientation: Pattern C (horizontal, no pattern match across panels) or Pattern D (vertical)
How to Install Tarrant:
• Durable and lasting products.
• Custom colors and styles available.
• Masks minor wall imperfections.
• Unique applications from panels to blocks.
All shipments are sent via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Production time will vary based on order quantity, material availability, and current order volume. Please ask to see what our current lead time is before placing your order.
- Pattern name and lot number
- Number of panels including length, or number and size of tiles*
- Choice of pattern orientation
- Residential or commercial project
Vahallan has a minimum order of 100 square feet – orders less than this will include an additional charge. Please include recommended overages:
- Panels: add 4 inches to wall height, round up to nearest foot – panels suld in 1’ increments
- Tiles: number of tiles needed to complete project, plus several extra for install mishaps
- Torn: 40-50% extra square feet
The specialized techniques used to hand-craft this wall-covering give each of our papers their own unique beauty. Slight differences are to be expected from panel to panel, or block to block, and should not be considered a defect. Seams are likely to be visible.
*We cannot quote based on square footage alone. Please have your installer determine how many pieces and of what size you need before requesting a quote.