This collection’s inspiration is weathering sand dunes, layered with a gradual taper. This wall covering creates a beautiful backdrop in a cozy living space, working with the natural light from the windows to showcase the shadows and highlights of the textures.
Available Sizes: 30″ width, 28″ recommended usable; lengths up to 22'
Installation: Panels hung horizontally (railroaded), double-cut or trim on site; 4-5” vertical pattern repeat
Fire Rating: ASTM Class B. Class A available Upon request.
Pattern Orientation: Pattern D (vertical, when railroaded will appear horizontal)
• Wide variety of patterns, textures, and colors.
• Durable and lasting products.
• Custom colors and styles available.
• Masks minor wall imperfections.
• Unique applications from panels to blocks.
All shipments are sent via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. For standard orders, please allow approximately 4-8 weeks from the time your order is placed until delivery. Please call for details on rush orders.
- Pattern name and lot number
- Number of panels including length, or number and size of tiles*
- Choice of pattern orientation
- Residential or commercial project
Vahallan has a minimum order of 100 square feet – orders less than this will include an additional charge. Please include recommended overages:
- Panels: add 4 inches to wall height, round up to nearest foot – panels suld in 1’ increments
- Tiles: number of tiles needed to complete project, plus several extra for install mishaps
- Torn: 40-50% extra square feet
The specialized techniques used to hand-craft this wall-covering give each of our papers their own unique beauty. Slight differences are to be expected from panel to panel, or block to block, and should not be considered a defect. Seams are likely to be visible.
*We cannot quote based on square footage alone. Please have your installer determine how many pieces and of what size you need before requesting a quote.